Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Clarion) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- Signing Bonus.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Current DEA License.
- As of 2009, the estimated population of Clarion County was 39,479.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Current PA License.
- This state of the art building is a multi-service facility that offers family medicine, pediatric, dental, & behavioral health services along with an Express Care, pharmacy, and other social service agencies.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites, and patient van transportation for Clarion County residents to medical appointments.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Clarion borders on the Piney Dam Reservoir which is suitable for everything from fishing to water skiing.
- Clarion County, located in northwestern Pennsylvania, was formed on March 11, 1839, from parts of Venango and Armstrong counties.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Clarion, PA.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- Relocation Costs.
- Its county seat is located in Clarion, Pennsylvania.
- The Clarion River (which runs through Cook Forest State Park) and Allegheny River provide many scenic areas and recreational activities such as boating, camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, and swimming.
- Throughout Clarion County, the small town atmosphere provides its residents and tourists a heartening feeling of serenity.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its site located in Clarion, PA.
- CME Allowance.
- Residency Stipends.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.