Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Clarion) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Clarion County, located in northwestern Pennsylvania, was formed on March 11, 1839, from parts of Venango and Armstrong counties.
- Relocation Costs.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- Clarion borders on the Piney Dam Reservoir which is suitable for everything from fishing to water skiing.
- Current PA License.
- Throughout Clarion County, the small town atmosphere provides its residents and tourists a heartening feeling of serenity.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- The Clarion River (which runs through Cook Forest State Park) and Allegheny River provide many scenic areas and recreational activities such as boating, camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, and swimming.
- As of 2009, the estimated population of Clarion County was 39,479.
- Residency Stipends.
- CME Allowance.
- Signing Bonus.
- Its county seat is located in Clarion, Pennsylvania.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its site located in Clarion, PA.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites, and patient van transportation for Clarion County residents to medical appointments.
- This state of the art building is a multi-service facility that offers family medicine, pediatric, dental, & behavioral health services along with an Express Care, pharmacy, and other social service agencies.
- Current DEA License.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Clarion, PA.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.