Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (St. Kennett Square) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Experience working with a second culture is preferred.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Pennsylvania statute and according to professional guidelines.
- Participate in community outreach and education programs as requested.
- Assist in protocol review and updates as requested.
- In that capacity they are expected to be familiar with the mission, goals and objectives of LCH and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, including DEA.
- And LCH All Staff meetings.
- Provide same/next day attention for patients in need of acute or urgent care services.
- Complete medical charts after each visit according to the problem-oriented electronic health record protocols.
- Medical Provider meetings.
- Provide direct clinical medical services in the area of board certified medical specialty in accordance with the highest applicable standards of medical and professional practice and in full accordance with health center protocols and policies.
- Participate in peer review and internal quality control audits.
- Bilingual: proficiency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Review incoming labs, diagnostics, and consult reports in a timely manner according to LCH protocols.
- Provide consultation on cases referred by other staff of LCH according to team-based care approach.
- License and BLS/CPR/AED, required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Kennett Square, PA.
- Public Health/ Community Health Center experience is preferred.
- La Comunidad Hispana(LCH), located in Kennett Square and Oxford, PA, is seeking a full-time or part-time Family Medicine Physician.
- The physician is a member of the practice care team, which includes nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, registered nurses, behavioral health consultants and medical assistants.
- The primary function of the staff physician is to provide high quality primary care commensurate with training and expectations including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients across the lifespan.
- Comply with LCH Infection Control plan including utilizing universal precautions.
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, preferred.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all LCH policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Participate in regular staff meetings: Health Center Staff meetings.
- Assure confidentiality of patient information in accordance with Hipaa regulations.
- Adhere to quality benchmark standards of care.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a care team, required.
- Credentialed or eligible for credentialing under Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.