Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (St. Kennett Square) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Comply with LCH Infection Control plan including utilizing universal precautions.
- And LCH All Staff meetings.
- Assist in protocol review and updates as requested.
- Public Health/ Community Health Center experience is preferred.
- Experience working with a second culture is preferred.
- Participate in peer review and internal quality control audits.
- License and BLS/CPR/AED, required.
- The primary function of the staff physician is to provide high quality primary care commensurate with training and expectations including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients across the lifespan.
- Bilingual: proficiency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, including DEA.
- Medical Provider meetings.
- Adhere to quality benchmark standards of care.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all LCH policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- In that capacity they are expected to be familiar with the mission, goals and objectives of LCH and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Participate in regular staff meetings: Health Center Staff meetings.
- Provide direct clinical medical services in the area of board certified medical specialty in accordance with the highest applicable standards of medical and professional practice and in full accordance with health center protocols and policies.
- Provide same/next day attention for patients in need of acute or urgent care services.
- Assure confidentiality of patient information in accordance with Hipaa regulations.
- The physician is a member of the practice care team, which includes nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, registered nurses, behavioral health consultants and medical assistants.
- Participate in community outreach and education programs as requested.
- La Comunidad Hispana(LCH), located in Kennett Square and Oxford, PA, is seeking a full-time or part-time Family Medicine Physician.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a care team, required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Kennett Square, PA.
- Provide consultation on cases referred by other staff of LCH according to team-based care approach.
- Credentialed or eligible for credentialing under Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial insurance.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Pennsylvania statute and according to professional guidelines.
- Review incoming labs, diagnostics, and consult reports in a timely manner according to LCH protocols.
- Complete medical charts after each visit according to the problem-oriented electronic health record protocols.
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, preferred.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.