Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oil City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oil City, PA.
- Residency Stipends.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- After the first oil wells were drilled in 1861, Oil City became central in the petroleum industry while hosting headquarters for the Pennzoil, Quaker State, and Wolf's Head motor oil companies.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its future site located in Oil City, PA.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- The population was 10,557 at the 2010 census, and is the principal city of the Oil City, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- Current DEA License.
- Oil City is a city in Venango County, Pennsylvania, that is known in the initial exploration and development of the petroleum industry.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Current PA License.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Tourism plays a prominent role in the region by promoting oil heritage sites, nature trails, and Victorian architecture.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Relocation Costs.
- CME Allowance.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Initial settlement of the town was sporadic, and tied to the iron industry.
- Signing Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago