Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oil City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Signing Bonus.
- Current PA License.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Relocation Costs.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- After the first oil wells were drilled in 1861, Oil City became central in the petroleum industry while hosting headquarters for the Pennzoil, Quaker State, and Wolf's Head motor oil companies.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- CME Allowance.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oil City, PA.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites.
- Current DEA License.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Tourism plays a prominent role in the region by promoting oil heritage sites, nature trails, and Victorian architecture.
- Residency Stipends.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its future site located in Oil City, PA.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- The population was 10,557 at the 2010 census, and is the principal city of the Oil City, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Initial settlement of the town was sporadic, and tied to the iron industry.
- Oil City is a city in Venango County, Pennsylvania, that is known in the initial exploration and development of the petroleum industry.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.