Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Acquires and maintains hospital privileges at local hospitals.
- Safeguards all patients' health information whether written, verbal, and electronic with privacy and confidentiality.
- Follows all applicable National Patient Safety Goals in the provision of patient care.
- Serves as a role model for effective teamwork among staff and actively works to maintain positive morale and attitude.
- Welsh Mountain Health Centers - Lebanon location is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible MD/DO to efficiently deliver quality healthcare to all patients in a primary care setting.
- Assists the Medical Director and other physicians in revision and implementation of practice principles, clinical protocols and health care plans as needed.
- Performs out-patient procedures within the scope of primary care.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Must be able to complete the company credentialing process.
- Board certification in that specialty is a plus.
- Must be flexible to meet the physical activity requirements and must be flexible for.
- Follow Hipaa Privacy and Security policies and procedures.
- CME Allowance.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Supervises, consults with, and precepts family practice residents, medical students, and staff nurse practitioners and physician assistants as directed.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with community agencies.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Serves as a resource person for clinical staff regarding patient care issues.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- And effectively interact with patients, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining standard of professional physician care.
- The family physician delivers care to patients utilizing the physician process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provides primary health care to patients at Welsh Mountain Health Centers according to established principles of clinical practice and the current Health Care Plan.
- Assists in providing off-hours medical coverage to ensure 24-hour availability for all clinic patients and contracted services.
- Additional Benefit.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Candidate must meet all required educational levels and have completed a certified medical residency program.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Position is considered to be a professional classification and a provider of the company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago