Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Assists the Medical Director and other physicians in revision and implementation of practice principles, clinical protocols and health care plans as needed.
- Welsh Mountain Health Centers - Lebanon location is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible MD/DO to efficiently deliver quality healthcare to all patients in a primary care setting.
- Follows all applicable National Patient Safety Goals in the provision of patient care.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with community agencies.
- Must be able to complete the company credentialing process.
- Candidate must meet all required educational levels and have completed a certified medical residency program.
- The family physician delivers care to patients utilizing the physician process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- CME Allowance.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Follow Hipaa Privacy and Security policies and procedures.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Performs out-patient procedures within the scope of primary care.
- And effectively interact with patients, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining standard of professional physician care.
- Serves as a role model for effective teamwork among staff and actively works to maintain positive morale and attitude.
- Position is considered to be a professional classification and a provider of the company.
- Assists in providing off-hours medical coverage to ensure 24-hour availability for all clinic patients and contracted services.
- Additional Benefit.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Provides primary health care to patients at Welsh Mountain Health Centers according to established principles of clinical practice and the current Health Care Plan.
- Serves as a resource person for clinical staff regarding patient care issues.
- Board certification in that specialty is a plus.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Must be flexible to meet the physical activity requirements and must be flexible for.
- Safeguards all patients' health information whether written, verbal, and electronic with privacy and confidentiality.
- Supervises, consults with, and precepts family practice residents, medical students, and staff nurse practitioners and physician assistants as directed.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Acquires and maintains hospital privileges at local hospitals.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.