Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- CME Allowance.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Supervises, consults with, and precepts family practice residents, medical students, and staff nurse practitioners and physician assistants as directed.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with community agencies.
- Additional Benefit.
- The family physician delivers care to patients utilizing the physician process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
- Serves as a role model for effective teamwork among staff and actively works to maintain positive morale and attitude.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Must be able to complete the company credentialing process.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Provides primary health care to patients at Welsh Mountain Health Centers according to established principles of clinical practice and the current Health Care Plan.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Must be flexible to meet the physical activity requirements and must be flexible for.
- Performs out-patient procedures within the scope of primary care.
- Board certification in that specialty is a plus.
- Acquires and maintains hospital privileges at local hospitals.
- Follows all applicable National Patient Safety Goals in the provision of patient care.
- Assists the Medical Director and other physicians in revision and implementation of practice principles, clinical protocols and health care plans as needed.
- And effectively interact with patients, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining standard of professional physician care.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Follow Hipaa Privacy and Security policies and procedures.
- Candidate must meet all required educational levels and have completed a certified medical residency program.
- Safeguards all patients' health information whether written, verbal, and electronic with privacy and confidentiality.
- Assists in providing off-hours medical coverage to ensure 24-hour availability for all clinic patients and contracted services.
- Welsh Mountain Health Centers - Lebanon location is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible MD/DO to efficiently deliver quality healthcare to all patients in a primary care setting.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Serves as a resource person for clinical staff regarding patient care issues.
- Position is considered to be a professional classification and a provider of the company.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.