Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Titusville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- The Drake Well Museum is a 290 acre park where Colonel Edwin Drake successfully drilled for oil.
- CME Allowance.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its site located in Titusville, PA.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Titusville is where the modern oil industry began.
- Current PA License.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- Residency Stipends.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- The population was 5,601 at the 2010 census, and the city is part of the Meadville, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area and Erie-Meadville, PA Combined Statistical Area.
- Relocation Costs.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- The scenic ride takes travelers to Oil City.
- Signing Bonus.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Current DEA License.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Titusville has a yearly Oil Festival in August.
- The Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad has a station in Titusville.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Titusville, PA.
- Titusville is a city in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago