Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Titusville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its site located in Titusville, PA.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Relocation Costs.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- The population was 5,601 at the 2010 census, and the city is part of the Meadville, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area and Erie-Meadville, PA Combined Statistical Area.
- The scenic ride takes travelers to Oil City.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- CME Allowance.
- Titusville has a yearly Oil Festival in August.
- Residency Stipends.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Current DEA License.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Titusville is a city in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Signing Bonus.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- Current PA License.
- The Drake Well Museum is a 290 acre park where Colonel Edwin Drake successfully drilled for oil.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Titusville is where the modern oil industry began.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- The Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad has a station in Titusville.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Titusville, PA.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.