Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Titusville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Relocation Costs.
- The population was 5,601 at the 2010 census, and the city is part of the Meadville, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area and Erie-Meadville, PA Combined Statistical Area.
- Titusville is where the modern oil industry began.
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
- Current DEA License.
- Disability & Life Insurance.
- That is why we offer health education, free pregnancy tests and blood pressure screenings at all medical sites.
- Current PA License.
- Residency Stipends.
- At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
- PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Signing Bonus.
- Titusville has a yearly Oil Festival in August.
- And view our provider recruitment video that is located under Careers/Provider Openings.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records.
- Ftca Malpractice Coverage.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Titusville, PA.
- Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is Jacho approved.
- Benefits: Full benefit package to include: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and quarterly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- 403B Retirement Program.
- We are celebrating our 34th year of embracing excellence in healthcare.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
- Requirements to include: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Pennsylvania's largest Community Health Center is seeking a full-time family practice physician to provide the full range of out-patient comprehensive medical care to patients from pediatrics through senior citizens for its site located in Titusville, PA.
- The scenic ride takes travelers to Oil City.
- Titusville is a city in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- The Drake Well Museum is a 290 acre park where Colonel Edwin Drake successfully drilled for oil.
- The Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad has a station in Titusville.
- CME Allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.