Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fredericktown) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Credentials and Experience.
- Annual continuing medical education as required by Board specialty.
- Acts as a resource for facilitating communication when necessary.
- Examines, diagnoses, treats and/or refers patients.
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Maintains professional courtesy at all times.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Reviews all lab and x-ray reports for patients under his/her care on a timely basis and makes medical management decisions appropriately.
- Follows appropriate standards of care for each patient.
- Maintains clinical expertise and competency (to include age specific competency) as well as demonstrates thorough knowledge of procedures to deliver quality primary health care.
- One (1) year of practice experience as a physician giving direct patient care.
- Provides clinic sessions, as scheduled, in direct patient care at clinic site, including extended hours clinics.
- Ensures that a patient and family/significant others are educated about diagnosis and the plan of care.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Provides clinical services.
- Must be registered and have current DEA.
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for delivery of quality medical care to patients of the Center and functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team within the scope of his or her medical practice.
- Provides a minimum of four thousand two hundred (4200) primary care encounters for the contract year and provides services equaling to at least (40) hours per week in clinic.
- Refers patients for appropriate specialty care services, lab and x-ray and any other ancillary services that are appropriate for patient's management and care.
- Current unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fredericktown, PA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.