Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fredericktown) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Must be registered and have current DEA.
- Acts as a resource for facilitating communication when necessary.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Current unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license.
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for delivery of quality medical care to patients of the Center and functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team within the scope of his or her medical practice.
- Follows appropriate standards of care for each patient.
- Examines, diagnoses, treats and/or refers patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fredericktown, PA.
- Provides clinic sessions, as scheduled, in direct patient care at clinic site, including extended hours clinics.
- Ensures that a patient and family/significant others are educated about diagnosis and the plan of care.
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Provides a minimum of four thousand two hundred (4200) primary care encounters for the contract year and provides services equaling to at least (40) hours per week in clinic.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Maintains clinical expertise and competency (to include age specific competency) as well as demonstrates thorough knowledge of procedures to deliver quality primary health care.
- Provides clinical services.
- Maintains professional courtesy at all times.
- Refers patients for appropriate specialty care services, lab and x-ray and any other ancillary services that are appropriate for patient's management and care.
- Credentials and Experience.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Annual continuing medical education as required by Board specialty.
- One (1) year of practice experience as a physician giving direct patient care.
- Reviews all lab and x-ray reports for patients under his/her care on a timely basis and makes medical management decisions appropriately.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.