Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fredericktown) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Acts as a resource for facilitating communication when necessary.
- Credentials and Experience.
- Examines, diagnoses, treats and/or refers patients.
- Maintains professional courtesy at all times.
- Maintains clinical expertise and competency (to include age specific competency) as well as demonstrates thorough knowledge of procedures to deliver quality primary health care.
- Provides a minimum of four thousand two hundred (4200) primary care encounters for the contract year and provides services equaling to at least (40) hours per week in clinic.
- Annual continuing medical education as required by Board specialty.
- Must be registered and have current DEA.
- Current unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients for appropriate specialty care services, lab and x-ray and any other ancillary services that are appropriate for patient's management and care.
- Provides clinic sessions, as scheduled, in direct patient care at clinic site, including extended hours clinics.
- Follows appropriate standards of care for each patient.
- One (1) year of practice experience as a physician giving direct patient care.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for delivery of quality medical care to patients of the Center and functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team within the scope of his or her medical practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fredericktown, PA.
- Provides clinical services.
- Reviews all lab and x-ray reports for patients under his/her care on a timely basis and makes medical management decisions appropriately.
- Ensures that a patient and family/significant others are educated about diagnosis and the plan of care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago