Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Reading) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Berks Community Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center in Reading, PA, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its team.
- The Physician ensures the practice team maintains a central role in coordinating and managing the care of these vulnerable patients and that they receive optimal care, including acute illness management, chronic disease management, and preventive care across multiple health settings and multiple physicians/providers.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Reading, PA.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited educational institution.
- He/she directs ambulatory care and services for registered Bchc patients.
- He/she follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and other control standards.
- He/she directs and collaborates with other health care providers and nonmedical team members, as well as, participates in quality assurance, quality improvement, peer review and special projects.
- As a member of the Berks Community Health Center provider staff, the Physician will provide continuing, comprehensive health wellness, preventive and medical care to entire families regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- He/she actively supports Bchc in its efforts to maintain designation as a Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) and as a Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- Participates actively in Bchc's mission to provide exceptional patient-centered primary and preventive healthcare for all residents of Berks County, regardless of patient status.
- Licensed to practice medicine in all relevant states as assigned.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.