Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Reading) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Licensed to practice medicine in all relevant states as assigned.
- He/she directs and collaborates with other health care providers and nonmedical team members, as well as, participates in quality assurance, quality improvement, peer review and special projects.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- The Physician ensures the practice team maintains a central role in coordinating and managing the care of these vulnerable patients and that they receive optimal care, including acute illness management, chronic disease management, and preventive care across multiple health settings and multiple physicians/providers.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- As a member of the Berks Community Health Center provider staff, the Physician will provide continuing, comprehensive health wellness, preventive and medical care to entire families regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- He/she directs ambulatory care and services for registered Bchc patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Reading, PA.
- Berks Community Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center in Reading, PA, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its team.
- National Health Service Corps Scholar Site: Yes.
- He/she follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and other control standards.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited educational institution.
- Participates actively in Bchc's mission to provide exceptional patient-centered primary and preventive healthcare for all residents of Berks County, regardless of patient status.
- He/she actively supports Bchc in its efforts to maintain designation as a Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) and as a Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago