Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Sign-On and Relocation Bonus.
- Graduate programs at Carnegie Mellon, University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne, etc.
- 2 Year Partnership Track.
- Experience Pittsburgh or "The Burgh".
- Earn a competitive salary with productivity bonus.
- Join Pittsburgh's Leading Group Practice with a Strong 20+ Year History.
- Option for sub specialization - high interest for Sports Medicine candidates.
- PNC Park and Heinz Field rank among top stadiums in the country.
- Traditional Family Medicine with flexible schedule.
- Excellent private and public-school options for families.
- Proven earning potential of over 500K.
- Great for all ages.
- World Championship Steelers Football, Penguins Hockey, and Pirates Baseball sports teams.
- "Reinvention city" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Strong mid-level support across extensive Physician network.
- Dedicated group focused on quality care and patient well-being.
- Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world class zoo or aquarium.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.