Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- 2 Year Partnership Track.
- Earn a competitive salary with productivity bonus.
- Excellent private and public-school options for families.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Proven earning potential of over 500K.
- "Reinvention city" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia.
- Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world class zoo or aquarium.
- Join Pittsburgh's Leading Group Practice with a Strong 20+ Year History.
- Great for all ages.
- PNC Park and Heinz Field rank among top stadiums in the country.
- Experience Pittsburgh or "The Burgh".
- Traditional Family Medicine with flexible schedule.
- Sign-On and Relocation Bonus.
- World Championship Steelers Football, Penguins Hockey, and Pirates Baseball sports teams.
- Dedicated group focused on quality care and patient well-being.
- Strong mid-level support across extensive Physician network.
- Graduate programs at Carnegie Mellon, University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne, etc.
- Option for sub specialization - high interest for Sports Medicine candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago