Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Kensington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- The Center also assumes practitioner malpractice premium costs.
- The medical practice is currently being renovated with completion expected by early next year.
- The CHC is located 5 miles from the local community hospital - Allegheny Valley Hospital and New Kensington is just 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Kensington,, PA.
- The practice is 6000 sq feet medical and dental practice, with 6 exam rooms and 7 dental operatories.
- The Community Health Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their team in New Kensington, PA.
- Applicants are eligible for Nhsc loan re-payment program and State loan repayment program.
- Community Health Clinic, Inc.
- J1 visa holders and HIB visa holders.
- Health Professional Shortage Area: Yes.
- Major medical, dental and life insurance included.
- We offer competitive pay package with incentive program and flexible work hours.
- Both experienced and new graduates are encouraged.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- CHC has both full time and part time positions.
- Is looking for a Family Practice Physician to see patients of all ages.
- Our primary care practices are outpatient only, business hours with one evening per week.
- Enjoy a quality lifestyle with regular hours and competitive salary and benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.