Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Kensington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer competitive pay package with incentive program and flexible work hours.
- Enjoy a quality lifestyle with regular hours and competitive salary and benefits.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- The medical practice is currently being renovated with completion expected by early next year.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Kensington,, PA.
- Major medical, dental and life insurance included.
- The CHC is located 5 miles from the local community hospital - Allegheny Valley Hospital and New Kensington is just 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
- J1 visa holders and HIB visa holders.
- Health Professional Shortage Area: Yes.
- Community Health Clinic, Inc.
- Our primary care practices are outpatient only, business hours with one evening per week.
- Both experienced and new graduates are encouraged.
- CHC has both full time and part time positions.
- The Center also assumes practitioner malpractice premium costs.
- The practice is 6000 sq feet medical and dental practice, with 6 exam rooms and 7 dental operatories.
- The Community Health Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their team in New Kensington, PA.
- Applicants are eligible for Nhsc loan re-payment program and State loan repayment program.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- Is looking for a Family Practice Physician to see patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.