Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Kensington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Community Health Center: Yes.
- CHC has both full time and part time positions.
- J1 visa holders and HIB visa holders.
- Enjoy a quality lifestyle with regular hours and competitive salary and benefits.
- We offer competitive pay package with incentive program and flexible work hours.
- Major medical, dental and life insurance included.
- Both experienced and new graduates are encouraged.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site: Yes.
- Health Professional Shortage Area: Yes.
- The CHC is located 5 miles from the local community hospital - Allegheny Valley Hospital and New Kensington is just 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
- Our primary care practices are outpatient only, business hours with one evening per week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Kensington,, PA.
- The Center also assumes practitioner malpractice premium costs.
- Applicants are eligible for Nhsc loan re-payment program and State loan repayment program.
- Community Health Clinic, Inc.
- The practice is 6000 sq feet medical and dental practice, with 6 exam rooms and 7 dental operatories.
- The medical practice is currently being renovated with completion expected by early next year.
- Is looking for a Family Practice Physician to see patients of all ages.
- The Community Health Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their team in New Kensington, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago