Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patients are admitted to primary service.
- This community is located one hour east of Pittsburgh for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
- Receive full time pay while enjoying 26 weeks off per year!
- Must be BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Permanent Critical Care / Intensivist opportunity just 60 miles east of Pittsburgh in a desirable college community.
- See new and follow up consults daily and take. Hospitalist and Crna are available in house 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Work 7 days on, 7 days off doing ICU mandatory consults on all patients admitted to a 12 bed medical & surgical ICU.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Location: Indiana, PA.
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- ICU is newly built and opened in Spring 2017.
- It is the county seat with population of approximately 90,able living with excellent schools and low taxes.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Would be employed by hospital-owned physician group.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.