Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mammography, Dexa Scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray.
- The provider will actively participate in quality improvement, utilization review, risk management, compliance and other programs as requested.
- The practice currently has 4,s and is staffed by one physician and a part time Nurse Practitioner.
- The successful candidate will provide professional services and shall expend reasonable efforts for the benefit of St. Francis Healthcare by engaging in activities to maintain and improve St. Francis Healthcare's standing in the community.
- Saint Francis Healthcare has an excellent employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician to join a medical practice located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
- He/she shall endeavor to grow the practice by providing excellent patient care and customer services through the practice and maintain the highest professional relationships and standards in all dealings on behalf of St. Francis Healthcare and the practice.
- This existing practice is located in a large medical complex adjacent to OB/Gyn and Imaging Services.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician at Saint Francis Healthcare.
- Additional services offered in the same complex are OB/Gyn, Orthopedics, Urology as well as the following Imaging Services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago