Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This existing practice is located in a large medical complex adjacent to OB/Gyn and Imaging Services.
- He/she shall endeavor to grow the practice by providing excellent patient care and customer services through the practice and maintain the highest professional relationships and standards in all dealings on behalf of St. Francis Healthcare and the practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Additional services offered in the same complex are OB/Gyn, Orthopedics, Urology as well as the following Imaging Services.
- The provider will actively participate in quality improvement, utilization review, risk management, compliance and other programs as requested.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician at Saint Francis Healthcare.
- The successful candidate will provide professional services and shall expend reasonable efforts for the benefit of St. Francis Healthcare by engaging in activities to maintain and improve St. Francis Healthcare's standing in the community.
- The practice currently has 4,s and is staffed by one physician and a part time Nurse Practitioner.
- Mammography, Dexa Scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray.
- Saint Francis Healthcare has an excellent employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician to join a medical practice located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago