Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Milford location has an in-house lab and on premise lab and other outpatient services are available in the Dover location.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- Currently closed to new patients this successful private group with offices in Dover, Milford and Rehoboth DE is looking to expand staff in order to meet growing demand.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- This practice sees all ages and is set up for office procedures such as joint injections, minor dermatologic treatments and ekg/spirometry.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center, which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of over 500 physicians.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice.
- MD/DO Board Certified or eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago