Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice.
- This practice sees all ages and is set up for office procedures such as joint injections, minor dermatologic treatments and ekg/spirometry.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- The Milford location has an in-house lab and on premise lab and other outpatient services are available in the Dover location.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center, which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of over 500 physicians.
- MD/DO Board Certified or eligible.
- Currently closed to new patients this successful private group with offices in Dover, Milford and Rehoboth DE is looking to expand staff in order to meet growing demand.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago