Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- EMR: Siemens.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Closed ICU.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Average night census: 7.
- Acls certified.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- Average night admits: 7.
- Apply by forwarding.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.