Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average night census: 7.
- EMR: Siemens.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Closed ICU.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average night admits: 7.
- Acls certified.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.