Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- Open ICU.
- Average daily census: 10.
- EMR: eCare.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Acls certified.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average day/night admits: 4.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.