Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Elkhart Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- You will see 15 - 21 patients per day.
- License: PA state license needed.
- We are helping an established facility in Pennsylvania that is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The incoming physician must have a PA state license.
- Your schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8 am - 1 pm and Saturday shifts from 7 - 11 am.
- Schedule: Weekday shifts from 8 am - 1 pm, Saturday shifts from 7 - 11 am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.