Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Elkhart Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: PA state license needed.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- We are helping an established facility in Pennsylvania that is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Weekday shifts from 8 am - 1 pm, Saturday shifts from 7 - 11 am.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The incoming physician must have a PA state license.
- You will see 15 - 21 patients per day.
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day.
- Your schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8 am - 1 pm and Saturday shifts from 7 - 11 am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.