Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mon, March 9 at 7AM - Mon, March 16 till 7AM.
- Mon, June 15 at 7AM - Mon, June 22 till 7AM.
- Fri, January 17 at 5PM - Mon, January 20 till 7AM.
- Specialty Needed: ICU/Critical Care.
- Mon, May 11 at 7AM - Mon, May 18 till 7AM.
- Mon, January 20 at 7AM- Mon, January 27 till 7AM.
- Mon, April 20 at 7AM - Mon, April 27 till 7AM.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Fri, May 22 at 5PM - Fri, May 29 till 5PM.
- Mon, February 24 at 7AM - Mon, March 2 till 7AM.
- Mon, June 22 at 7AM - Mon, June 29 till 7AM.
- Mon, February 3 at 7AM - Fri, February 7 till 5PM.
- Mon, June 29 at 7AM - Mon, July 6, be PA licensed.
- Fri, April 3 at 5PM - Mon, April 6 till 7AM.
- Fri, February 21 at 5PM - Mon, February 24 at 7AM.
- Pulmonary - IP Only (IP Rounding, IP Consults and 24 hour.
- Fri, February 14 at 5PM - Mon, February 17 till 7AM.
- Fri, May 8 at 5PM - Mon, May 11 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 16 at 7AM - Fri, March 20 till 5PM.
- Mon, April 6 at 7AM - Mon, April 13 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 2 at 7AM - Mon, March 9 till 7AM.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Mon, April 13 at 7AM - Mon, April 20 till 7AM.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pulmonary Disease, Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- Patient Volume: Patient census: They will have a census of up to 20 patients at times.
- Length Of Assignment: December through July.
- 2019 - - Dec 9 at 7AM - Dec 16 until 7AM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.