Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Enjoy the benefit of working locally, regionally, or statewide.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Stroll through one of the city's expansive green parks or root for the Steelers or Pirates on game day-the fun activities are unlimited.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Every Groundhog Day, Pennsylvania looks to Punxsutawney Phil and his shadow to predict how much longer winter will be.
- A comprehensive medical network, robust economy and low cost of living lend plenty of opportunity for travelers.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment 8.
- With its gorgeous waterfront views, abundance of museums and great location it is no wonder that Pittsburgh was named "America's Most Livable City" by Places Rated Almanac.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Pennsylvania.
- Experience a plus.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 18.