Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: 06/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $95 - 107.
- Pennsylvania License Aspers is full of outdoor and indoor fun, local attractions include Adams County Winery, Gettysburg Battlefield, and the Majestic Theaters as well as a shopper's dream at the Gettysburg outlets.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- 8am - 5pm.
- This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
- Need: Starting June 2020 - 3-6 months (possibly longer).
- Progressive on-stage/off-stage facility and workflow for ease of practice Required.
- Outpatient practice with 5 providers in the local rural area.
- Board Certification.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 20.