Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician.
- Active Delaware license, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Delaware Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) certificate, Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Locums Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician job opportunity in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!
- 25-30 patients per 10-hour shift.
- There are a vast number of museums for tourists to visit along with fishing, whale and dolphin watching, and golfing opportunities for the outdoorsy type.
- Travel, lodging, and Medical Malpractice covered Rehoboth Beach, Delaware began in 1650 when English and Dutch settlers arrived.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 10 Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Walk-In, Urgent Care or Emergency Room setting is required.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- 4 10-hour shifts per week (will consider part-time candidates for 8 ten hour shifts per month).
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In 1925, a highway was built to connect Rehoboth and Georgetown to allow easier access for tourists from the Washington D.C. area, including legislators and diplomats.
- Rehoboth is known for it's beautiful beaches and wooden boardwalks, along with it's unique shops and numerous restaurants.
- As soon as possible start (after 6-8 Week Credentialing), for 3-6 month initial commitment .
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 5.