Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in a Primary Care Specialty (FM or EM preferred).
- Bradford Regional Medical Center is located in Bradford PA.
- With 107 acute care beds and a 95 bed nursing facility, the hospital provides care to a service area of approximately 64, Regional Medical Center has 2,000 admissions per year and 20,000 annual ER visits.
- 8:00 pm - 8:00 am.
- Physicians at Brmc are supported by a hospitalist program.
- A beautiful community in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains in Northwestern Pennsylvania on the Pennsylvania-New York State border, 75 miles south of Buffalo, NY.
- Acls, Atls, Pals, and strong competence in procedures.
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- A member of the Upper Allegheny Health System, Brmc is an exemplary community hospital.
- Oncology and hematology services in collaboration with Roswell Park Cancer Institute of Buffalo, general surgery, cardiology, home care, one of the region's leading inpatient behavioral health services programs, orthopedics and sports medicine, two dental centers, sleep medicine center, wound care program, numerous ambulatory care centers.
- 12 hour shifts only.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Keystone Healthcare Partners.