Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Dates: As soon as possible - Ongoing.
- Team of 4 Psychiatrists on staff for patients' Behavioral Health needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Patients per day: 12-16, mainly history and physicals along with follow ups.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office!
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
- Our client will consider part-time candidates!
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Family Medicine Physician or Pediatrician needed in Pennsylvania!
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-5p, weekends available too!
- With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the "City of Brotherly Love" is filled with a variety of pleasures.
- Family Medicine Physician or Pediatrician.
- A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants.
- Types of patients: Family Medicine physician or Pediatrician needed to see Autism Spectrum, Intellectually Disabled, & Neurodevelopmental patients for their Primary Care needs.
- Credentialing: 2 weeks.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 6.