Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · February 28, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist needed at 250 bed community hospital in western Pennsylvania.
- Family Practitioner needed for this position as there can be children/adolescents for care during the night at this large facility.
- There is school loan repayment and full benefits with this opening including relocation and signing bonus.
- This is for 7 on and 7 off schedule from 7 PM to 7 AM.
- They are located over an hour from Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
- Contact Brenda Lewis at or via phone/text at days, evenings, or weekends.
- No procedures necessary.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by B.E.L. & Associates, Inc..