Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: Yes.
- 4+ years clinical medical practice with healthcare management experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree Board certified in family practice or internal medicine Valid, unrestricted license in the state Current certification in Basic Life Support and Acls through Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The clinic is located less than an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Reference ID: ORD-100162-MD-PA.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- An outpatient VA clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. Patients are all adult and geriatric veterans and cases are bread and butter primary care.
- This is a 4 provider clinic and they are currently staffed with a medical director and two full time NPs.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Government healthcare environment preferred.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
This locum job opening was posted