Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An outpatient VA clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm with no. Patients are all adult and geriatric veterans and cases are bread and butter primary care.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree Board certified in family practice or internal medicine Valid, unrestricted license in the state Current certification in Basic Life Support and Acls through Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Government: Yes.
- Government healthcare environment preferred.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Reference ID: ORD-100162-MD-PA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- 4+ years clinical medical practice with healthcare management experience preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- This is a 4 provider clinic and they are currently staffed with a medical director and two full time NPs.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
- The clinic is located less than an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago