Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 20, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- BE or BC in Pulmonary Disease.
- Length Of Assignment: Select Dates.
- July 26th - Aug 2nd.
- Active PA License.
- A provider to cover all three blocks is strongly preferred.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Our client, a well respected community hospital in Central PA, is seeking coverage for specific dates, (however, there will be an ongoing need for additional coverage dates).
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Location: Central PA.
- PA DEA.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Sept 20-27th.
- Patient Volume: up to 20 patients per day.
- Nov 15-22nd.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 24.