Family Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 16, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Selling Points: Must have Active PA license & Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 Months.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Supplemental.
- Epic is EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Type of Need:Hospitalist.
- Certifications Required: BC Hospitalist.
- Schedule: 12-18 shifts per month (12 hour shifts).
- Location: PA.
- Support Staff: NPs and PAs.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 Months +.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 Patients/day.
- Start Date: Jan 3, 2022.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Patient Volume: 15-18/day.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 21.