Locum Family Medicine Jobs in PA
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The outpatients current physician is relocating and they need coverage as soon as possible for Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm seeing patients ages 8 and older.
- A+++ rated malpractice coverage is included for your convenience.
- Travel and housing accommodations are provided.
- Freedom of schedule flexibility- work part time or full time.
- Strong preference for local Pennsylvania candidates.
- 1- Dec.
- You can expect to see approximately 18-22 patients per day.
- All at no cost to you.
- Medical Doctor Associates is looking for an experienced Board Certified Family Physician for locums coverage Oct.
- Weekly direct deposit competitive pay.
- Positions open nationwide.
- 24/7 support before, during and after your new locums assignments.
- For inquiries about this opportunity.
This locum job opening was posted
by Medical Doctor Associates.